Monday, September 5, 2011

Music Monday

I am starting a new feature; I love music and I want to share with all of you what I have been listening to or a song that sums up the past week or expectations for next week.  I will post a new Music Monday song every week ( or a least try too), it will not always be sacred nor will it always be secular but I hope it will always be tasteful and honest to how I have been feeling or what I am looking forward to. 

The past few weeks I have just been in love with this song. I had heard it before but when it was played at the Leadership summit I attended a few weeks back it has been stuck in my head and heart. I hope you enjoy it too! 




1 comment:

  1. I love this song. A friend of Josh's plays in Gungor, but I don't think in this song.

    ReplyDelete