Friday, September 2, 2011

Processing

I feel like a hard drive that is bogged down in the process of defragmenting. This week at the SYIS conference was great, Renee and I learned a lot of valuable skills and had some time to reflect on a variety of topics in dealing with others. That being said; I am overfull, like a sponge that is supersaturated. I need some time to process everything that I have heard, thought, and learned. But before I do I wanted to let you know that I am still here. I haven't posted for a week and felt like I should let my readers know that I realize  I haven't posted for a while.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who prayed for us while we were in KC. For the first time we did not have a huge concern looming overhead back home while we away. I would also like to thank our friends and family that helped take care of the kids so we didn't have to pull them out of school. Love you guys and you know who you are, we could not do this without you.

I am going to start a continuing theme thread of posts starting on Monday next week as well as get you all more info on the past week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment