Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tick-tock!

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything
 1 There is a time for everything, 
   and a season for every activity under the heavens:
 2 a time to be born and a time to die,
   a time to plant and a time to uproot,
 3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
   a time to tear down and a time to build,
 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
   a time to mourn and a time to dance,
 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
   a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
 6 a time to search and a time to give up,
   a time to keep and a time to throw away,
 7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
   a time to be silent and a time to speak,
 8 a time to love and a time to hate,
   a time for war and a time for peace.
 9 What do workers gain from their toil? 

Just Saying...... 
It may seem this season will last forever, but it won't! 

4 comments:

  1. Is it too late to change your mind? Look at how many of us right here in the US need guidance or even occasionally pushed back on the path. Sure, there may be more faithless in Rome but the number of people who lose their faith is higher here than anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous:
    Yes I agree the state of the Church in the US is in sad shape also, but for right now I feel called overseas. When my time there is up I will seek the Lord's leading for my next ministry calling. Thanks for your comment> MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ,
    I know how it feels when the lord speaks to me but I must say.... no matter how much I pray for wisdom I don't believe I am ever led a certain direction one way or the other. I am curious to know what you mean when you say you "feel called overseas"? I have heard many people over the years say they are answering a calling to the Lord. When I pray about you guys going over seas, I pretty much get the same thing everytime. "Nope stay here with me". Now I'm sure it is my own selfishness that influences those feelings but I gotta say I get the same vibe every time buddy. If this is too personal and you don't want to discuss this on here, I'll be more than happy to pick up the phone and call ya. Lemme know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. E-mail me and we can set up a time to chat - MJ

    ReplyDelete