Monday, October 1, 2012

Music Monday - M&S

Ladies and Gentlemen .... The first band to  make a repeat performance on Music Monday is Mumford and Sons. I know I just put up one of their songs, however, there were some circumstance to a quick turnaround.

1. They just put out a new record! It is fantastic....I would recommend that you all get a copy, but make sure you get the deluxe edition as the cover of Simon and Garfunkel's "The Boxer" is worth the extra $3.00!

2. They were just on SNL- I still love that show and have watched it weekly (whenever it is new) for many years! One of the songs the chose to play....just happens to be one of my favorite tracks from the new record.

So for those reasons this weeks Music Monday is "Below my Feet" as performed live on SNL.


No comments:

Post a Comment