Thursday, June 30, 2011

Don't worry.......

     The first month of being a full time missionary in deputation is quickly ending. If you have been following my blog, you will know that there were a lot of highlights. From camp to team time, guest preaching to America's great stories, family time to time with friends it was a great month!

     We also made good strides in our fundraising efforts. Camp was  exceptional, we connected with some friends who we had served with that committed to support us and we were able to speak as the featured missionaries. We raised about $700 for our mission from the offerings out there, awesome to see kids and cabin leaders wanting see God's Word advance. We also received an amazing gift from one of our supporters at the end of May that will allow us to continue full time support raising and we were completely humbled by their generosity! God has been so faithful this month and I just wanted to start this post by saying thank you to all of you. In fact you, (my audience) is at an all time high and I know that many of you are praying for me.

     There has been one thing gnawing in the back of of mind for the past month.......it has continued to grow larger over the course of the month. In the interest of full disclosure when I left Target, we lost our insurance benefits and I can not enroll in benefits at Avant until I meet a certain threshold of support. We are about 40% funded and need to be at 50%. I usually do not get to worried about much of anything, but I am concerned! God has called us to go and so we are being faithful. I know that He is always faithful to supply our needs. Would you consider giving to the Lord in support of us? I know God will keep us healthy, but the need is present!

No comments:

Post a Comment