Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Office Space

I have found the last two weeks really hard to get motivated. It is odd to be at home all of the time. I know that I have a million things that I should be doing; fundraising, training for Colorado, trimming down extra stuff for our sale, or updating my blog but for whatever reason being at home just makes me want to just be.

I think I need an office! A place where I can work away from the distractions of ESPN or PS3.

I have gotten a few things accomplished. I contacted my school, Grace University and will enroll this fall to get my degree finished before we leave for the field! I have made an appointment for my daughter to get her eyes checked before school starts. I have picked out the play that I will direct at Lincoln Christian this fall but still have to find one for Jr. High. This week I will be going to Avant to meet the new missionary candidates and lead a devotional time with them. Also we will spend some time with our teammates Meg & Josh.

Regardless of these things done, I need a place where I can focus and get some work done. And I believe you have my stapler....

No comments:

Post a Comment