Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's over.

My time with Target is officially done. I am not real sure how I feel right now, Wednesday is usually my day off, so it doesn't fell much different at this point in time but maybe in a few days..... I'll wake up and have the urge to ask, "Can I help you find something" or maybe have a strange need to put on a red shirt. I think as I contemplate it all now, the thing that I will miss most is the people that I work with. I have spent a third of my life over the past four years at two different stores; both of the stores have an average number of 110 employees plus turn over = 350 people that I have worked with. It's all just too strange, stay tuned for more.

This weekend; team time in KC, next week camp Maranatha! Lots to trick me into thinking it just a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment