Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Running?

Today was filled with many things that had to get checked off of the list..... I had a doctors appointment for my yearly physical ( cholesterol, blood pressure, and everything else checked out great), then I had a meeting at the kids school to talk about tuition for the next year ( praying that the school and I are on the same page), third handed talked to a team member about support ( Renee was actually talking I was eavesdropping), talked to my father in law, went shopping for mother's day, and had Oasis tonight!
I am also coming off my closing weekend and haven't connected with my family for a week ( we haven't had dinner together since last Tuesday). I feel like I have been running a race, without getting very far! I made an executive decision for our family tonight; No OASIS and Family TIME! We watched American Idol and had a great dinner; then we went for a run (of course)! It was awesome to just spend some time together.
I have been running in my mind quite a bit recently too. As you read in my last blog I am starting to feel the pinch of running out of time, and feeling like I need to be more focused on getting the funds we need raised so that we can get to the field. I feel that this is the most important race that I need to be running, but with work and other schedules it is a race that I have been jogging. I am feeling that I need to step away from my current job, but the uncertainty of the ramifications of that decision has left me sleepless several times the past few weeks.
Please be praying for us, that our direction would be clear and that we are running the race God has laid before  us.

No comments:

Post a Comment